Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Couple of New Cheap Finds!

I had the opportunity to go to Target while in Indianapolis over the weekend. I did not have a mask for the blindfold activities and was wanting to find one as my kids are still in the sensorial period at the beginning of the year. I found one in their Dollar Spot. They had pink, green, and blue and they are kid size! I got the green one. If you need storage ideas, they have lots of neat tubs and things right now.
At Dollar General I picked up a $1 foam puzzle of bones of the body that I am going to try to see if my son is interested in using this summer, then I will take it to school. I also bought a pack of 30 squares of sandpaper for $2 and 2 packs of colored cardstock for $2 each. I am going to use these to make sandpaper letters for my 2 1/2 year old and might make the green digraph letters for school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment