Thursday, December 31, 2009

Winter Work

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. I know I certainly did. Loved having that family time.
I wanted to write about the work I am planning for the month of January, in case anyone wants to take advantage of the after-Christmas sales as I did. Here is the work that I am planning on putting out for January:

Last Snowman Standing Math Game-I am using these snowmen from Oriental Trading. Get the gameboards and directions from mathwire.com.

Snowflake Patterning-I found these stamps on clearance from Oriental.

Penguin and Polar Bear Patterns-Using these stamps, I couldn't pass these up at this price.

Animal Track 3 part cards-My dear friend Danielle from KinderPrintables.com made these for me. I don't know if she will offer them for sale or not, I'm trying to talk her into an instant download.


Snowman Adding and Subtracting-using these cute guys.

Snowball Addition and Subtraction-using these gameboards and these poms. Poms are not on sale but my Wal-mart is so horrible about carrying craft items, I wasn't sure if I would find any. You can use cotton balls, but I like the glitter.

Winter words letter tiles cards made by Stephanie in the LearningCenters@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment